Aleris, LLC One-Year Limited Warranty
119 Grace Avenue, Lancaster, SC 29720 | 843.410.9754 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aleris, LLC (manufacturer of Six3 Tile®, hereafter referred to as "Aleris") warrants that manufactured products will be free from defect for a period of one-year from date of purchase. Defect is defined as a shortfall in the product to perform to Aleris specifications as disclosed in product literature. Aleris provides detailed information in its product literature regarding appropriate tile applications. Failure to comply with recommended applications voids this warranty. THIS ONE-YEAR EXPRESS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE WARRANTY EXTENDED AND REPLACES ANY STATUTORY WARRANTIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW.
Implied Warranty of Fitness for a Particular Purpose
Aleris provides detailed information in its product literature regarding appropriate tile applications. Failure to comply with recommended applications voids this warranty. There are no warranties extended beyond the description on the face hereof.
Implied Warranties Limited in Duration and Scope
The Federal Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act limits disclaimers of implied warranties involving consumer products. To the maximum extent allowable by federal and state law, this warranty supplements or supersedes federal and state consumer goods warranty protections. There are no warranties extended beyond the description on the face hereof.
All warranty claims must be reported immediately. Failure to report any warranty claim within 30 days of defect discovery will void this warranty. All products must be inspected prior to installation. Installation of products with visual defects or nonconformities apparent prior to installation voids this warranty. Written notice must be sent to email@example.com with proof of purchase by means of invoice, photographs of the product, and photographs of the labeled packaging the product was received in. Failure to provide such documentation may result in denial of any warranty claim. If the product has already been installed, the direct Purchaser must provide jobsite access to an Aleris representative and/or industry expert to complete a Job Inspection Report and photograph the installation. Purchaser must provide Aleris the contractor’s name, license number, and contact information.
Certain factors are beyond our control, including installation of our products by others, building structural design or construction conditions, and environmental conditions. This warranty excludes any problems or occurrences caused or arising from the following, but not limited to:
- Improper installation, installation defects or errors, fabrication defects or errors, or improper transportation and handling of the products;
- Improper outdoor use of product;
- Floor application use of product
- Improper commercial use of the product;
- Customer or contractor improper use or maintenance of the product including negligence, physical, or chemical abuse;
- Ordinary wear and tear;
- Normal variations between field tile and trim tile;
- Normal design, shade, or color variation from samples, website, or other illustrations;
- Grout-related problems, including but not limited to, shade variation, discoloration, deterioration, staining, hazing, or mildew;
- Any act or omission which might be reasonably expected to damage the product, including but not limited to, exposure to extreme temperature, heat or fire, and appliances that would scratch the product;
- Any labor charges for the removal of product or installation of replacement product.
Express technical specifications are not guarantees of minimum or maximum thresholds of performance. Unless specifically stated otherwise, tile recommended for wall applications refers to interior applications only. Aleris does not recommend its products for use on floors, ceilings or roofs, unless specifically disclosed as being suitable for ceilings or roofs in product literature. Local building codes may dictate minimum tile performance specifications. Aleris does not warrant product installations that violate building codes.
Remedy Limitation & Disclaimer
If a defect in materials or workmanship is discovered within the one-year period, Aleris will either refund the price of the product or provide a replacement product after a reasonable number of attempts to remedy product defects. Buyer's remedy is limited to replacement or repair of the defective product. No consequential (including, but not limited to, lost profits) or incidental damages are recoverable. Aleris disclaims all express warranties not contained in this limited express warranty.
No person has the authority to make representations other than those in this writing. Any representations made in connection with the sale of this product that differs from the terms of this warranty are not valid and should be brought to the attention of Aleris immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Make A Claim:
- The original purchaser must notify the Aleris or an authorized representative in writing within 30 days of the discovery of any defect. Email: email@example.com.
- After notification, Aleris or an authorized representative will inspect and/or test the product for defect and complete a claim form. No claim will be honored without product inspection by Aleris or an authorized representative.
- Upon determination that the product defect claim is valid, Aleris will notify the purchaser in writing. Aleris reserves the right to repair, replace or refund the originally- purchased product, at its sole discretion.